Thursday, June 9, 2011

Connected

I did not check my e-mail for about a week a while ago.  I logged on and had to go through about 200+ e-mails (primarily junk) and filter out what was worth the read and what was not. 

I also had not posted anything here or on Facebook.   I felt out of touch....lost....well not really, but it got me thinking. 

Could I ever go off the grid for more than a week without going crazy? 
 My answer was a decided and firm "No."  

I like being connected.  I like being able to see what friends are busy with.  I like to read peoples crazy Facebook posts,  see the newest additions to their families, how they felt about the latest tv show/sporting event/concert/movie.  It's entertaining.

I have gone a day without my cell phone.  It was like I forgot to put on underwear. 

Could you go off the grid?

No comments:

Post a Comment