Thursday, July 28, 2011

Am I crazy?

The other day after learning that I had decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant, my co-worker V jokingly asked,"Are there any other projects you want to take on right now?'

My response was a somewhat nervous laugh.............

She got me thinking.......I do have a lot on my plate and I seem to add more every other day.

It's a busy life, but it's mine and I enjoy staying busy.

I love my down time, my free time, my "me" time.

Peter is very supported of my "projects" most of the time.

I don't think I am crazy.........others are in the process of having me committed.........

The point is I am doing these things for my family and my sanity.   Who could not want to do amazing things for this face.


Every thing will be fine...............



(inject nervous laugh here)

No comments:

Post a Comment