Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is that a young Eric Northman?

This weekend my brother Mason played in his last Freshman basketball game.  It also happened to be the first and only Freshman game that I was able to get to see.  



When Mom told me he was trying out I was excited for him.  I prayed that he would make the team because that would be pretty awesome in a school as large as the one he goes to.  In the school I went to if you went out for basketball then you were on the team there were no tryouts.  You may not have gotten to play a lot but you were on the team.   Well he made the team and I am very proud of him. 





We geared up in our panther colors and headed to watch him play for 3rd in a tournament. 

They played pretty well, with the usual mistakes that comes with young players and won the 3rd place medal that had a sticker on the back saying it was from the 2011 tournament. 








I had the old camera with me so the pictures are not as good.  Mason is number 32...... the only red head on the team.  So even with blurry pictures he is easy to spot.





Carter played with his cars and ate various things off the floor. 





No not really, but I was giving him fruit snacks and my Mom freaked out thinking he got it off the floor.

I told her "A little dirt never hurt anyone."  Which I distinctly remember hearing when I was younger........ I must have eaten dirt at one time or another.

This kid was on the opponents team.



I think he looks like a young Eric Northman.



Hello.............



He should take that as a complement.


Because....... it's Eric Northman.

So here is proof that the Vikings played basketball.

OK maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment