Thursday, July 14, 2011

Case of the Droopy McDroopies

Carter is not sleeping well.  It's his molars.

So I am not sleeping well. When I don't sleep well,  I tend to be crabby. 

I apologize.

I'm not sleeping well because it is sometimes impossible to wake Peter up in the middle of the night to go get Carter so I just end up doing it then I have trouble falling back to sleep.  We have let him sleep with us a few nights and now he thinks that should be the way it is. 

He is mistaken. 

But right now, I am so tired that I don't care.   

So as I write this, I am barely keeping my eyelids open and it is not yet 3pm.  A serious case of the afternoon droopies. I am probably also offending the God's of grammar.  

This has been an insane week too.  Busy at work and something happening almost every night this week. It is not going to end soon either.  Maybe I will get to sleep next week.  Maybe.

We have a family reunion this weekend so there will be some fun stories and more pictures.  Until then, know that I envy all you sleeping beauties out there.

Maybe I will get to sleep next week. 

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment