Friday, July 15, 2011

Things running through my head while I was trying to fall asleep.......

1. The dates daycare will be on vacation. This means I am hunting for childcare for that week.

 Probably going to have to beg some days from Grandma and Grandpa

Meaning that Carter will most likely be there




By himself



Over night



with out us



For the first time


I'm starting to hyperventilate.




My co-worker R, who is ever wise, told me to look at it this way.  How close was I to my Grandma and Grandpa?  My response was pretty close, especially my Grandma.   This would be the perfect opportunity for bonding time.   He will be fine.




I will probably be a mess.

2. The date of the annual family BBQ at my Grandpa's

3.The remaining items to pack for the weekend.

4. The correct way to lay my head on the pillow to avoid certain neck spasms, making it impossible to turn my head 180 degrees from left to right or vice versa....360........hmmmmmm maybe a little to exorcist.

5. Why Carter is not sleeping well.

6. How incredibly tired I am, but unable to fall asleep.

7. Starting a new business.

8. How bright our bedroom seems and how maybe I should move the night light again.

9. Work

10. We need stairs for the dog to get on the bed. 

11. How tired I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment