Thursday, September 29, 2011

A-Z of Me

Something Fun I saw on mommy R's blog................ I copied, pasted, then put my own answers in.


A- Age: 29.......soon to be the big 30.......not freaking out ......yet......

B- Bed: Yes often.....Oh wait! They mean the size............It is a king.  If you could split a bed into sections, lets say 8, on an average night I get 2/8ths of the bed.  I fight with for room with the dog, husband and sometimes child.   All 3 of them sprawl......yes even the dog.

C- Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilet.------Did not even have to edit this one!

D. Dogs: A terrier mutt name Tai.

E- Essential thing you do to start your day: Iced Coffee.

F- Favorite Color:  I am a fan of the blues and purples

G- Gold or Silver: Silver. I look funny in Gold.......maybe it's just cause I don't wear it often.

H- Height: 5' 3". Ha Ha! did not have to edit this one much either.

I- Instruments you play: I played Alto Saxophone in High School and then picked up a little guitar.  I can play a mean "spoons". 

J- Job Title: MLT, Independent Pampered Chef Consultant, Mom

K- Kids: Carter almost 2

L- Live: Nebraska born and raised.

M- Mother's Name: Robin

N- Nick Name:  Growing up I was "Shorty" and "Smalls"

O- Overnight Hospital Stay: Let's just not go there......it would take a lot of time and room on the page to answer this one.

P- Pet Peeves: Lying and Cleaning up after other people who are old enough to clean up after themselves. 

Q- Quote from a Movie: I mulled this one over and I came up with a couple. 
"Inconceivable!"-  Princess Bride---- More of a statement than a line really.
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."- Dirty Dancing
R- Right or Left Handed: Right

S- Siblings: Younger Brother Ian, Younger Brother Mason, Sister Stephanie, Sister Jenn-- All are halfsies or step siblings but it doesn't really matter, I love them all.
T- Time to Wake Up: 5:30----ugh!

U- Underwear: NOYB------Besides what if I go commando?  Not saying I do but what if?

V- Veggies you hate: Okra and Celery cooked anyway other than in a soup.

W- What makes you late: Probably my lack of understanding how long it actually takes to get a toddler and all the garb that goes with him into a car. 

X- X-Rays: Really another one of these questions.  I really don't want to go there either , it would simply take too long.

Y- Yummy Food You Make: Most of my baked goods are fabulous.  I make a mean meatloaf.

Z- Zoo Animals: Monkeys, cause they are funny.

1 comment:

  1. glad you did this! loved reading it! sounds like you need to get a 2nd bed! lol!
    yep...we are short! haha!

    ReplyDelete