Sunday, February 5, 2012

Snow Day!

We had a snowy Saturday this week totally between 12-14 inches was what I last head.  I headed out in the afternoon to scoop us out while Peter and Carter napped.   According to My Fitness Pal app on my phone 20 minutes of manual snow removal burned 259 calories.  I ate a small serving of chocolate chip ice cream later for my job well done and still managed to end my day with extra calories to spare!  Yeah!





As I was scooping the boys woke up and joined me outside.  Peter captured a few pictures of Carter trying to help.






I gave him a  dust pan for a shovel that he immediately threw in the snow pile because he wanted the big shovel.  So we compromised with a broom.









He had gloves but kept taking them off.   Even though he was cold he did not want to go back inside.  I had to carry him inside listening to protests of  "NO! NO!".   Yes, he has reached that age.

1 comment:

  1. love the snow pictures!! so fun! and wow that's a lot of snow!! :)

    ReplyDelete