Thursday, April 7, 2011

And Then.....

So I have been following  a blog and thought that it would be fun to try.  I know absolutely nothing about blogging.  One of the things I have noticed is that each one has their own writing style. There is no script to write one.  That is really what makes them fun to read…in my opinion....which is what a blog is about right?
 Oihouth
So here I am on one of the first really beautiful days, I am inside writing.  The little man is having some quiet time.  He really should be napping but will not give in.  We did spend some time outside. Peter, Carter, and I went for a walk.  Carter got to try out his new trike that he got for Christmas. 
            


He loved it!  The best part about this trike is that it will grow with him.  Right now we can push it, then, as he gets older the parent’s handle and the side bars come off.  He will be able to pedal it like any other trike.  We also ran around the front yard a little……..


Actually it was more Carter running and Daddy trying to keep up. 


Look at my handsome men!!!

Peter got Carter’s swing set out and we made our way to the back yard.  Carter had a great time.


At first he was not sure what to do in the swing.  He kept leaning way forward staring at the ground.  But as soon as I pushed him a little he settled back and enjoyed the ride. 


He chased the dog…………………and then he stepped in dog poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment